Sunday, October 02, 2005

Quotes, "and Stuff"

*It’s not what I feel for you, it’s what I don’t feel for anyone else but you.
*Feelings disappear; can I be your memory?
*Don’t you ever want to run away, and see if anyone comes looking for you?
*My dream is to hear rocks hitting the window and see you standing in the rain.
*Have you ever thought of someone and realized you were smiling the whole time?
*You found me when no one else was looking.
*Maybe all I can do is hope to end up with the right regrets...
*One of these days, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
*For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
*Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.
*Love should never be a secret. If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick.
*There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.
*Never regret something that once made you smile.
*To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

*Let men tremble to win the hand of woman, unless they win along with it the utmost passion of her heart! ~~The Scarlet Letter
*No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered aas to which may be the true. ~~The Scarlet Letter

*Why do they always teach us that it's easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It's the hardest thing in the world--to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage.
*When it hurts to look back and you're scare to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

(taken from my buddy profile)

From: Curstie Lynn!/onelildevil07
Email:
Subject: HOWDY!!!
Message: Lauren, Well well well...what do I say?? Why the fuck duz every1 always say that lol? Obviously they know what to say if they've sed that...but oh well...back to the point. LOL today was the basketball game! Whoo! Remember...lol "I was wishing for a dark hallway...or classroom...heck it doesn't even have 2 be dark!" LMAO!! LOL and "This is Lindsey Tanner from Greenville 2nd..." lol she's great! Anyways, and remember the list of 5 ppl!!! We will never forget that! And don't forget...I AM having a party...I WILL DO IT!!...no no wait, not IT! it!...as in...PARTY! lol There will be fun times @ that party, lemme tell ya what dude! LOL, dude! haha! OH yea, the statements of luv LOL...what number was it again..lol that was so funny!! Well anyways I bet you wanna come back to the computer now so I will wrap this one up...oh yea, Justin Garrett McDaniel is another memory!! Can't leave out HIM! haha...l8r homie!! Luv ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home