Wednesday, October 12, 2005

No Good Can Come of This

Don't you hate it when your day starts off great, then something happens and you realize that everything has changed. Today was definitely one of those days. I went to school. Everything was great. Was walking down the hall before classes started and I was informed that my friend was excommunicated. Everything stopped. I litterally had to turn around and walk back the other way. I feel so awful. I know that this is not less than what I should have expected, but i really didn't want things to happen this way. I haven't talked to her yet. I found out that she was at the church Thursday, when I was supposed to be at the Camorah's Hill practice! I hate it! All i know for sure is when she left the church she was crying. And what hurts me more is that I can't do anything to help her through this. Nothing at all! I can't even write about it now. I just want to talk to her. Still, no matter what, I don't have any regrets. I hope she doesn't either.

"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. "Sydney J. Harris
"I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself." Brittany Renée
"We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline
weighs ounces while regret weighs tons." Jim Rohn
"I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say." Ingrid Bergman
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more." Erica Jong
"Will you ever? I don’t think you will ever fully understand how you've touched my life and made me who I am.I don't think you could ever know just how truly special you are that even on the darkest nights you are my brightest star." Erica Jong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home